You must have an address in the desired area. This means that you cannot have a number starting with 02 (Brussels) if you live in Liège (04 area) and vice-versa.
Articles in this section
- How do I subscribe?
- I have several telephone sets at home. Must I take out several subscriptions?
- What are the conditions for obtaining a number?
- Telephone number portation - What is this and how do I do?
- Which number can I have?
- Can I have a secret number?
- Can I obtain a DID number in any country?
- Will my number appear in the telephone directory?
- Why do we need your address?
- If you want to connect a Fax