If you have a Belgacom ADSL (and only Belgacom) and that ADSL uses the phone line for support, you must first ask Belgacom (Tel: 080 033 800) to change your ADSL fixed line to a DSL line without Fixed line (raw copper). Indeed, in the other case your line will be cut following the number portation . Without broadband, you can not start with internet telephony. Belgacom will give you a date they will make the change. Communicate us that date and we will then transfer your number the same day avoiding any interruption of service.
Articles in this section
- How do I subscribe?
- I have several telephone sets at home. Must I take out several subscriptions?
- What are the conditions for obtaining a number?
- Telephone number portation - What is this and how do I do?
- Which number can I have?
- Can I have a secret number?
- Can I obtain a DID number in any country?
- Will my number appear in the telephone directory?
- Why do we need your address?
- If you want to connect a Fax