- Reboot yor modem/firewall.
- It can also be a configuration issue on the firewall if you use one (so check that ports are open).
- You can also check with another headset of handset or with another phone to check if it is not hardware related.
- This can be caused by 'sip alg' "feature" (bug ) in many routers. you can choose to deactivate SIP alg in your router (or asking to your internet provider to do it).
- You can also replace registration port 5060 by port 6060.
Please sign in to leave a comment.