3StarsNet is cheaper? Do the calculation in 5 steps!
1. First, compare the services covered by your contract with your operator (what types of calls are included in your subscription) and your calling patterns. Compare the cost of monthly subscription with the cost of a subscription 3StarsNet (geographic subscription :. € 20 / year including VAT, or € 1.67 per month including VAT).
2. Depending on your calling profile and the agreement with your operator, calls to landline (no phone calls included in the subscription, or just off peak calls, or fixed stations in Europe, ....) are included or above the cost of your subscription . With your current telephone bill, make an inventory of all your calls ( included in your subscription and above ). Look at the price of these communications in our price list, and add this amount in 1.
3. If you call other countries other those included in the package of your current subscription, or you call during peak hours when your subscription covers off peak, ... you must add the cost of those communications to point 1 and 2 . See our 3StarsNet price list .
4. GSM calls are generally not included in a package. Take inventory of your GSM calls and their cost, and recalculate the cost with 3StarsNet using our price list., And add these amounts to the result of previous points.
5. What additional features do you use, such as voice mail, display, signal for second call, call forwarding, 2 simultaneous calls, the details of your calls, ... These functions are provided in your basic subscription at 3Starsnet there where they will be invoiced on top with most operators. Add these costs to the previous result.
And we're ready. Look at the results and decide.